* Volunteer Board Members *
On the Board of Directors of MTA since the start of MTA.
* Retired as an EMT in 2008 after 20 years as a volunteer, including 9 years as an EMT with Finger Lakes Ambulance.
* Currently serves as a backup driver for MTA.
* Life member of the Macedon Center Volunteer Fire Department with over 30 years service.
* Active with MCFD as Fire Police Lieutenant.
* Lived in Macedon for 34 years.
* Married to Anne.
|Mike Mosher||Vice President||*
One of the founding members of Macedon Town Ambulance, Inc.
* Director of Circuit Board Manufacturing at Ashly Audio, Inc.
* Touring NASCAR Official and Pace Car Driver.
* Lives in Macedon with his wife Debi .
Kim was raised in the Town of Macedon for most of her life. She
graduated from Palmyra-Macedon Central High School and went on to earn her
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at SUNY Oswego.
Kim started working for the Town of Macedon on 1/1/1984 holding the positions of Clerk to the Supervisor and is currently the Town Accountant. Fund Accounting and working for the public service is not what she had intended starting out on her career path but has realized the importance of public service; serving not only Macedon residents but residents from other towns as well. She was one of the initial supporters of creating the Macedon Town Ambulance with it being a paid 24/7 ALS Agency. Kim saw a need for a paid ambulance department versus 100% Volunteer service due to personal experiences and circumstances she endured with her father and husband during their illnesses.
Kim serves on the Macedon Town Ambulance, Inc. (MTA, Inc.) Board, a volunteer agency, as its Treasurer and helps with the fundraising events currently held annually such as the Macedon Public Safety Golf Tournament (which just celebrated its 5th Annual event this past September 2014), open houses, and dinners which have included a pig roast and a spaghetti dinner.
Kim also helped create and served as the President of the Wayne County Bookkeeper's Association for 15 years and has served as Treasurer of this organization for the past 10 years. There was no one to call or turn to for a new employee appointed by the Supervisor or working with the HR and Accounting Departments of Towns within Wayne County, which was the reasoning of creating this County-wide network of knowledge and information we could all share and take advantage of.
Kim is also the Treasurer for the Macedon Public Library and several other county and local agencies/lodges. Being a public servant can be challenging to say the least, but it is that one person or group that you are able to help and make a difference, that one "Thank you for your help and direction" one receives when not expecting it that makes this all worth it.
Craig is currently the Managing Member for Parkwood Heights Senior Living
Campus and Vice President of Welker Property Management, Inc.
Craig obtained his Bachelor of Science in Management/Marketing from St. John Fisher College. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker and an Accredited Residential Manager (ARM).
Craig has worked in management capacities for Wegmans Food Markets for over 10 years. After leaving Wegmens, he entered the property management business. Craig oversees the daily company operations of Welker Property Management, Inc. and we currently manage approximately 500 apartments, 3 commercial properties consisting of approximately 135,000 square feet, and are developing the Villas at Easthampton in Penfield, NY. We currently employ 65 employees between all of our related companies.
Craig has been a Board Member for the Macedon Town Ambulance, Inc. since 2008.
|Scott Allen||Board Member||Scott Allen is a lifetime resident of Macedon and lives with his wife, Kira, and their two sons, Ryan and Sean. He is a Pal-Mac graduate and has a Bachelor of Science degree from Clarkson University. He is currently employed as the Town Engineer and Code Enforcement Officer for the Town of Macedon. Scott is a volunteer EMT for Macedon Town Ambulance, Inc., and has been with MTA since its inception. In the past, he has served as the Town’s Planning Board Chairman and also served two terms on the Pal-Mac School Board. Scott’s hobbies include snowmobiling and spending time in the Adirondacks with his family.|
Ken is a life long resident of Macedon.
* July 2015 will mark 50 years of service to the Macedon Center Fire Department including 7 years as Chief.
* Served 22 years as Deputy Fire Coordinator.
* Served 23 years as Fire Investigator for Wayne County.
* Served 22 years as Town of Macedon Fire Marshal.
* Self-employed for 32 years.
* Worked for Xerox Corporation for 19 years including the last 7 as Fire Marshal.
* Finally retired and enjoying life with wife Carolyn, 3 children, and 6 grand children.